www.i-wax.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freesat… is the next big thing

Go down

freesat… is the next big thing Empty freesat… is the next big thing

Post by Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:40 pm

The BBC and ITV bring you freesat, a brand new digital satellite TV service offering free HD TV programming at no extra cost. freesat has no monthly subscription, just a one-off payment for the digital box, satellite dish and installation - so you pay once, and watch forever. And because freesat is broadcast via satellite, it'll be available to almost every household in the UK when it launches in the Spring 08.

I'd like to buy freesat

You'll be able to buy freesat in the Spring. A one-off payment will get you the lot (the digital box or TV with freesat receiver built in, satellite dish, and installation). There'll be a selection of digital boxes available with a range of functionality, including digital TV recorders and TVs with freesat receivers built in, but we'll let you know more about all the choices on offer nearer to launch.

I can't get Freeview but I want digital TV

freesat is the answer! freesat is broadcast via satellite so it will have brilliant reception almost everywhere in the UK - only 2% of UK homes are unable to receive a satellite signal.

What about the digital switchover?

In 2008 the UK will start switching over to digital, area by area, and by 2012 we'll all be digital. Once you have freesat, you'll already be watching digital TV, so when the switchover happens in your area, you won't need to do a thing. Not a sausage.

I've already got a satellite dish

If you already have a satellite dish and use it to watch channels like BBC Three and ITV2, your existing dish is probably fine for receiving freesat as well. In this case you could buy a digital box without an installation package and try it at home - once freesat launches you might like to contact your local installer to see if this will work for you.

freesat… is the next big thing Regional-map
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 113
freesat… is the next big thing Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100freesat… is the next big thing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

https://i-wax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum