www.i-wax.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remote not working?

Go down

Remote not working? Empty Remote not working?

Post by Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:42 am

You can test your Remote is working correctly by viewing it through your mobile phone or digital camera, you will be able to see a flashing light if its working.

1. Turn your mobile phone to camera mode, or turn on your digital camera.
2. Point the front of the remote into the lens of the camera and press a few buttons on the remote.
3. You should now see a flashing light on the display screen of your mobile/camera.

If you see a flashing light in the display, the sensor on the TV, HIFI maybe faulty.
If no light, check the batterys and retry. If still no flashing light, the remote maybe faulty.
If you let go of all buttons and the light is still flashing you may have a button stuck down, check all your buttons.

Remote not working? 555400396_36cabb3f66 Remote not working? PhoneIR2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 113
Remote not working? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Remote not working? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

https://i-wax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Remote not working? Empty Re: Remote not working?

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:32 pm

Did you know you can easily test if a remote control is working by using a digital camera or camera-phone?

The 'Infra-Red' light that comes from a remote is usually invisible........ until viewed digitally.

Just look at a Digital camera LCD display whilst getting someone to use the remote aimed at the camera.

You should see little flashes of White light. This works best close-up, in a darkened room.

(You could also use a camcorder, and of course any mobile phone with a camera. Try it!)
Different way of explaining it but same thing,
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 113
Remote not working? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Remote not working? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

https://i-wax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down